Integrated Policy Statement
Our Mission is to become our sector market leader by devoting our strength and resolve to the unending challenge of continuous improvement.
We, as a company, pledge our efforts and endeavours to securing a level of service beyond the expectations of all our customers and in so doing establish a reputation synonymous with quality. We are proud of our reputation for quality and are fully committed to the provision of the highest standards of customer services and the need for continuous improvement in the provision of our products and services.
Through the ongoing development of our people and the implementation of effective systems and operational processes we shall ensure that the needs and expectations of our customers, suppliers and other interested parties are fully satisfied.
We are committed to the following organisational goals:
• Continually satisfy all applicable customer requirements and compliance obligations.
• Continually improve the Management System.
• Protecting the environment.
• Preventing injury & ill health.
• Reducing vehicle emissions related to our logistics operations.
• Reducing waste generated through service processes.
This Policy Statement provides the Framework for setting and integrating Management System Objectives with Strategic Business Planning, under the following improvement aims:
• To provide enhanced Customer Satisfaction and freedom from defects in products and services.
• To provide our products and services efficiently and effectively.
• To protect and improve the Health & Safety of our workforce, customers and wider stakeholders through improved safety based work planning.
• To prevent pollution and improve the environmental performance of our operations.
• Establish, implement and maintain a process(es) for consultation and participation of workers at all applicable levels and functions within the business.
This policy shall be periodically reviewed and made known to all existing and new employees, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors, displayed throughout our works and reception areas and can be viewed on our website by wider stakeholders and the general public.
Changes to our Integrated Policy
Any changes we may make to our Integrated Policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.